AccuTrex manufactures EPDM gaskets for construction, architectural, HVAC, power & utility applications. Our custom gaskets are manufactured to meet the specific size and shape requirements for each job.
Our staff will determine the most effective and efficient manufacturing method for each application to ensure the part meets all of your requirements. With its full production capabilities, AccuTrex can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
EPDM, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, is an “M” class synthetic rubber elastomer. It is a versatile compound and can be used for a broad range of applications. EPDM’s flexibility and high resistance to heat (-40c to + 150c), ozone and weather make it ideal for outdoor and harsh environment seals.
EPDM additionally exhibits excellent sealing properties under extreme weather conditions and remains a reliable method of sealing over long time periods. It also exhibits superior electrical insulation properties, making it an effective material for use in electrical equipment.
EPDM Rubber Gasket Applications:
EPDM gaskets are used in many industrial applications, including the following:
- Aerospace – High-performance gaskets that meet the special requirements for aerospace applications, such as ESD protection, EMI shielding, resistance to oil and gas fluids and harsh external environments.
- Construction – Gaskets for ducts, weather stripping, door and window seals and expansion joints that will be exposed to temperature variations and outdoor environments.
- Architecture – Sealing gaskets that provide superior performance for a wide range of temperatures and resist weathering. They are used for ducting, wall cladding, expansion joints and curtain walls. They can be colored to match the décor of the building.
- HVAC – Ducting and expansion joint gaskets for heating and ventilation systems.
- Power & Utility – Gaskets for use in electrical equipment, compressors, and cable couplings.
Services & Capabilities
Using state-of-the-art technologies and manufacturing processes, AccuTrex produces custom EPDM gaskets that meet the requirements demanded by our customers.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting allows for precise positioning and a high degree of repeatability for efficient production runs. Our CNC-controlled water jet cutting machinery can accurately cut EPDM materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Die cutting – Die cutting is an effective manufacturing process for exact, complex, custom shapes. Software provides efficient use of materials for high yields and high cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts. AccuTrex can manufacture to ± .015” tolerances on die-cut parts.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T.™ Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage the delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by the material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001 registered and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.