AccuTrex manufactures Inconel® washers for industrial applications. We specialize in custom washers that are manufactured to meet the specific requirements for each job. AccuTrex offers stamping, laser cutting, waterjet cutting and wire EDM cutting services. Our staff will determine the most effective and efficient manufacturing method for each application to ensure the washer meets all of your requirements. AccuTrex provides full production capabilities and can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Inconel® is an alloy composed primarily of nickel, with chromium as the second element. Inconel® alloys exhibit high resistance to pitting and corrosion cracking and are highly resistant to a wide range of acids. They perform well under very low and high temperature and harsh environments, retaining their strength over a wide temperature range with little or no creep. Some industrial applications for Inconel® washers include:
- Power & Utility – Washers for use in turbines, heat exchangers and other equipment exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Petrochemical – Washers used in equipment exposed to acids and other corrosive materials and heat.
- Oil & Gas – Washers used in pumps, motor shafts and other equipment exposed to corrosive materials and temperature extremes.
Our Manufacturing Capabilities
Using the latest manufacturing technologies and processes, AccuTrex produces custom Inconel® washers that meet the exacting requirements demanded by our customers.
- Stamping – Stamping produces consistent parts, with high repeatability during production. It is the most common type of Inconel® washer fabrication, especially for larger quantities. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. We also maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Laser cutting – Laser cutting is used for washers with non-standard OD’s and ID’s to eliminate the need to build tooling. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used as an alternative to laser cutting and is widely used for laminated materials and red metals, such as copper and brass. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Wire EDM cutting – Wire EDM cutting is used for washers that require very tight tolerances, and for metals that can be difficult to cut or shape with other methods.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage the delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Manufacturing To Your Exact Specifications
AccuTrex works closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high-quality standards.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001 registered and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.