AccuTrex is looking for an experienced production laborer. Job functions include:
- Operate manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Operate equipment necessary to move materials throughout the business.
- Ability to identify materials necessary for production orders.
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or related field preferred.
- Able to prioritize workflow.
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Must be able to work swing shifts and overtime.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Paid 40-minute lunch
- Benefits Offered Medical, Dental, 401K, Life, etc.
Send resume to: email@example.com