AccuTrex manufactures custom shims, gaskets, precision washers and metal stampings for the aerospace industry. We also manufacture our own line of laminated shim stock, AccuPeel®, made in accordance to AMS-DTL-22499. AccuTrex’s state-of-the-art production facilities provide precise, efficient manufacturing and fabrication of your finished part. We have full production capabilities, including die cutting, waterjet cutting and punching to manufacture and finish your part. Exclusive order and delivery management tools to assist you with scheduling and managing deliveries to your plants are also available.
At AccuTrex, we manufacture your parts to the highest precision requirements using a wide range of materials and will provide you with a high quality finished part that will meet or exceed your expectations. Our staff will determine the most cost-effective and efficient manufacturing method for your application.
- Stamping – Stamping produces consistent parts, with high repeatability during production. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. We also maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Die cutting – Die cutting allows for exact, complex cutting for custom shapes. Software provides efficient use of materials for high yields and high cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used to cut materials that cannot be laser cut, such as brass and laminated materials. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Laser cutting – Laser cutting produces non-standard OD’s and ID’s to eliminate the need to build tooling. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Wire EDM cutting – Wire EDM is used for metals that can be difficult to cut or shape with other methods and for parts that require very tight tolerances.
- CNC turret punching – CNC punching and pressing are used to shape and form metal pieces for fabrication and are used to manufacture precise shapes for cabinets, structural parts, and panels.
- Inspection and quality control – Our plants employ the latest technologies and testing methodologies to ensure that the parts we manufacture for you meet the highest quality standards.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
With its full production capabilities, AccuTrex manufactures quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Our materials meet the latest industry and AMS standards. We provide a full range of materials, including:
- AccuPeel® laminated shim stock that meets the latest revisions of AMS-DTL-22499 comp 1, AMS 4013, AMS 5500 and AMS 4508
- Nickel alloys
- Soft gasket materials
- Stainless steel
- Tool steels
- Exotic materials
AccuTrex is employee-owned and is committed to producing each part we manufacture to the highest quality standards and to your exact requirements. We are an AS9100, ISO 9001 and ITAR registered, veteran-owned company.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by the material manufacturer.