AccuTrex manufactures peelable washers for use in all industrial applications. Our custom washers are manufactured to meet the specific requirements for each job and are available in a wide range of laminated materials. Our capabilities include stamping, waterjet cutting and wire EDM cutting and our staff will determine the most cost-effective and efficient manufacturing method for each application. With its full production capabilities, AccuTrex manufactures quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Our peelable washers, manufactured under the brand name AccuPeel®, are available in the following materials:
- Carbon steel
- Polyimide (Kapton®, a tradename of the DuPont Company)
- Stainless steel
All our materials offer uniform, even peel and meet the latest revisions of AMS-DTL-22499, AMS 4013, AMS 5500 and AMS 4508. Our standard sheets are 24” X 48” and have .002” or .003” foils. We can provide custom peel strengths and custom-size sheets to meet your part requirements.
Some industrial uses of peelable washers include:
- Aerospace – High performance washers that provide vibration and shock absorption and secure seals for fluid or liquid connections.
- Compressor – Shock and vibration absorbing washers and sealing washers for fluid or liquid connections.
- Military & Defense – Washers that can withstand harsh environments and provide shock absorption and secure seals.
- Power & Utility – Insulating washers for electrical equipment that also provide vibration and shock absorption.
AccuTrex uses state-of-the-art technologies and manufacturing process to produce custom peelable washers.
- Stamping – Stamping is the most common type of peelable washer fabrication, especially for larger quantities. Parts are consistent, with high repeatability during production. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. We also maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used to cut washers out of materials that cannot be laser cut, such as brass and laminated materials. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Wire EDM cutting – Wire EDM is used for metals that can be difficult to cut or shape with other methods and for washers that require very tight tolerances.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage the delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Manufacturing To Your Exact Specifications
AccuTrex works closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high-quality standards.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by the material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001 registered and AS9100 registered veteran-owned small business.