AccuTrex manufactures gaskets using Klinger and Klingersil® materials. We are an authorized fabricator for Thermoseal, Inc., the exclusive licensee for Klinger materials in the US.
Klinger Gasket Materials:
- Compressed Inorganic Fiber Gaskets – C-4433, C-4430, C-4324
- General Service Gaskets – C-4401, C-4300, C-4201
- Carbon Fiber Gaskets – C-4500
- Chemical Resistant Gaskets – C-7400, C-8200
- Neoprene and SBR Binder Gaskets – C-5400, C-6327, C-6400
- Metal Reinforced Gaskets – C-4439, C-4509, C-4408
We specialize in manufacturing custom gaskets to meet each customer’s specific requirements. AccuTrex provides waterjet cutting and die cutting services. To ensure that the part meets all of your requirements, our staff works with each application to determine the most effective manufacturing method. AccuTrex provides full production capabilities from prototype and short run quantities through large production runs.
Klinger materials are used for a broad range of industries. They are high-quality materials and designed to provide superior sealing functionality for a variety of applications including:
- Aerospace – High-performance gaskets with resistance to oil and gas fluids and harsh external environments.
- Compressor – High temperature and corrosion-resistant sealing gaskets.
- Material Handling – Gaskets for vibration and shock control.
- Military & Defense – Gaskets manufactured using high-performance rubbers to protect ground and vehicle-mounted electronics operated in harsh environments.
- Oil & Gas – Sealing gaskets manufactured of rubbers that can withstand harsh environments, such as corrosive fluids and weather extremes, and heavy use.
- Petrochemical – Gaskets for process equipment that are resistant to corrosive fluids and harsh environments.
AccuTrex utilizes the current technologies and manufacturing processes to produce custom Klinger gaskets to meet your specific requirements for each part.
- Die cutting – Die cutting allows for produces exact, complex cutting of custom gasket shapes. Software provides efficient use of materials for high yields and high cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts. AccuTrex can manufacture to ± .015” tolerances on die-cut parts
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting employs for precise positioning and a high degree of repeatability for efficient production runs. Our CNC-controlled water jet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Waterjet tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex recognizes that fast, timely delivery of your parts is critical to maintaining your production schedules. We offer two programs to accommodate your production requirements. F.A.S.T.® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. Turnarounds can be as little as one day. DATELOK™ allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage the delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001 registered and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.