- Request a Quote
Red Rubber Gaskets
AccuTrex manufactures red rubber gaskets for industrial applications. We specialize in manufacturing custom gaskets to meet the specific requirements for each customer and job. Our staff works with each application to determine the most effective manufacturing method to be used. Accutrex’s gasket division has full production capabilities, and can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs. Products are DFARS compliant.
Red rubber is a blend of styrene butadiene rubber, and it is widely used as a gasket material due to its low cost and ability to deform to uneven flange edges. It is a durable material that is abrasion resistant and ages well. While red rubber is not oil or ozone resistant, it performs well in general industrial and plumbing applications due to its relative hardness (compared to other rubbers), heat resistance and durability in applications requiring contact with water, air and steam.
Red Rubber Gasket Applications
- HVAC – Gaskets used for water and steam pipes and tubes throughout HVAC systems.
- Construction – Seals and gaskets for HVAC and plumbing assemblies.
- Plumbing – Seals and gaskets for pipes and valves used in restrooms, lockers, drainage systems and interior plumbing installations.
Red Rubber Gasket Manufacturing
AccuTrex manufactures red rubber gaskets using the latest technologies and manufacturing processes. Our custom red rubber gaskets meet the requirements demanded by our customers.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting allows for precise positioning and a high degree of repeatability for efficient production runs. Our CNC-controlled water jet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick, with tolerances based on the size and thickness of the material.
- Die cutting – Die cutting provides for exact, complex cutting for custom red rubber gasket shapes. Process software ensures the efficient use of materials for high yields. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts. AccuTrex can manufacture to ± .015” tolerance on die-cut parts.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s two delivery programs ensure that you will receive your red rubber gaskets when you need them. F.A.S.T.® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders that can provide turnarounds in as little as one day. DATELOK™ allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
AccuTrex ‘s employee owners work closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high quality standards - request a quote today!
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.