Glass waterjet cutting is the clear solution to every glass cutting challenge – from ornate designs on the most delicate glass to clean, accurate piercings that maintain the integrity and performance of heavy-duty glass.
Our waterjets provide fast, accurate and repeatable cutting in glass up to 6″ thick. Our max cutting bed size is 8′ x 12′. We would be happy to review your projects.
Glass waterjet cutting applications include inlays and back splashes. We are open to cutting any material, however, we will need a sample if it is something we do not normally cut.
At AccuTrex, our glass waterjet cutting capabilities can provide glass for almost any industry, including:
- Construction Equipment
- Oil and Gas Drilling Equipment
- Steel Mill Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Military and Defense Equipment
- Material Handling
- Electric Motors
- Power and Utilities
- Medical Components
Glass waterjet cutting benefits:
- Accurate tolerances
- No heat-affected zones
- Precise CNC cuts to +/-.005*
- Improved productivity
- Potentially less waste-common wall cutting
- Easily makes complex cuts and irregular shapes
- Perfect for prototypes and small runs
- Near net shape production
- Fast setup for production runs
- Smooth, precise edges*
- No burrs
- Multiple-head cutting
- No tooling charges
- Uniform cuts
- Eliminates secondary operations/finishing
*depending on thickness and type of material
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.