- Request a Quote
Servicing Customers Across The United States
AccuTrex specializes in the custom engineering and production of a wide variety of steel shims. Products are DFARS compliant.
Steel shim varieties include:
- Low carbon
- 1008/1010 low carbon steel shims, thicknesses from .001” to more than 6”
- 1040-1050 steel shims
- 1075 steel (including blue-tempered spring steel)
- 1095 steel (including blue-tempered spring steel)
- Structural steel
- A-36 steel shims
- ASTM A283 Grade D shims
- Abrasion-impact steel shims
- T-1 steel Type A shims
- AR400 shims
- Galvanized steel shims
- Electrical steel shims
- Alloy and aircraft quality steel shims
- 4130 shims
- 4140 shims
- High strength/low alloy
- ASTM A572 steel shims
- ASTM A588 steel shims
Our steel shims are engineered and manufactured for any custom size and demand with industry-leading production capabilities.
These capabilities include:
Our abrasive waterjet cutting and laser cutting capabilities let us eliminate tooling and other related costs, and we can produce custom steel shims for short, production and prototype runs that serve the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) marketplace and a wide range of industries.
These industries include:
In addition to steel, we provide custom shims in a variety of other materials.
Steel shim materials include:
- Stainless Steel
- AccuPeel® Laminated Shim stock
- Practi-Shim® color-coded plastic
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.