- Request a Quote
304 Stainless Steel Washers
AccuTrex offers type 304 stainless steel washers for all industries, including the architectural and mining industries. Our custom washers are manufactured to meet the specific requirements for each job, using stamping, laser cutting, waterjet cutting or wire EDM cutting services. Our staff will determine the most effective and efficient manufacturing method for each application. AccuTrex provides full production capabilities and can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Type 304 stainless steel, also known as 18/8 and A2 stainless steel, is the most commonly used grade of stainless steel. It is corrosion-resistant and performs well in a wide range of temperatures, including cryogenic temperatures. However, there is reduced corrosion-resistance with continued exposure to temperatures above 800°F.
304 Stainless Steel Washer Applications
- Architecture – Structural washers used to secure architectural elements.
- Construction and HVAC – Washers used in structural joins and in HVAC equipment, such as heat exchangers.
- Mining – Washers for equipment components that must perform well under harsh temperature conditions.
- Petrochemical – Corrosion-resistant washers that can perform well under varying temperature conditions and that can be easily cleaned.
AccuTrex produces custom 304 stainless steel washers using the latest manufacturing technologies and processes to meet the exacting requirements demanded by our customers.
- Stamping – Stamping is the most common fabrication process used for type 304 stainless steel washers manufacturing, especially for larger quantities. Stamped parts are consistent, with high repeatability during production. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. We also maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Laser cutting – Laser cutting produces non-standard OD’s and ID’s to eliminate the need to build tooling. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used to cut washers out of materials that cannot be laser cut, such as laminated materials, copper and brass. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Wire EDM cutting – Wire EDM is used for metals that can be difficult to cut or shape with other methods and for washers that require very tight tolerances.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Excellence In Custom Deisgn
AccuTrex is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 certified and employee-owned. We work closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high quality standards.
Get In Touch With Us Today
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.