AccuTrex manufactures titanium washers for high-strength industrial applications. Our custom washers are manufactured to meet the custom requirements for each job. AccuTrex offers stamping, laser cutting, waterjet cutting and wire EDM cutting services. Our staff will determine the manufacturing method that is most effective for each application, ensuring that the washer meets all of your requirements. AccuTrex provides full production capabilities and can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Titanium has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal, making it an ideal material for demanding applications that require light-weight components. It is as strong as some steels, at 45% of the weight. In addition, it is corrosion-resistant to sea water and chlorine. It has low electrical and thermal conductivity and is non-magnetic. Some industrial applications for titanium washers include:
- Aerospace – Light-weight washers that are able to withstand harsh conditions and that provide thermal and electrical insulation.
- Medical Component – Strong, light-weight washers for medical instruments and prostheses.
- Military & Defense – Light-weight washers for harsh and corrosive environments.
- Petrochemical – Washers for use in corrosive environments.
Using the latest manufacturing technologies and processes, AccuTrex produces custom titanium washers that meet the exacting requirements demanded by our customers.
- Stamping – Stamping is the most common titanium washer fabrication, especially for larger quantities. Stamped parts are consistent, with high repeatability during production. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. We also maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Laser cutting – Laser cutting produces non-standard OD’s and ID’s to eliminate the need to build tooling. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used to cut washers out of materials that cannot be laser cut, such as brass, copper and laminated materials. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Wire EDM cutting – Wire EDM is used for metals that can be difficult to cut or shape with other methods and for washers that require very tight tolerances.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Excellence In Custom Design
AccuTrex is ISO 9001 and AS9100 registered and employee-owned. We work closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high quality standards.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.