- Request a Quote
Stainless Steel Washers
AccuTrex manufactures stainless steel washers for all industries, including the construction, medical, military and architectural industries. Our custom washers are manufactured to meet the specific requirements for each job, using stamping, laser cutting, waterjet cutting or wire EDM cutting services. Our staff will determine the most effective and efficient manufacturing method for each application to ensure the washer meets all of your requirements. AccuTrex provides full production capabilities and can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Key Properties of Stainless Steel
Stainless steel combines the properties of steel with high corrosion- and stain-resistance. It is a relatively low cost material. It is low maintenance, has a smooth, lustrous appearance and can be steam-cleaned and sterilized for sanitary applications. Stainless steel is available in different grades – austenitic (300 series), martensitic and duplex. Austenitic stainless is used for sanitary applications, martensitic alloys are extremely strong and machinable and duplex stainless steels are stronger and more corrosion-resistant than austenitic alloys.
Industrial Applications For Stainless Steel Washers
Some industrial applications for stainless steel washers include:
- Construction and HVAC – Washers to protect steel and aluminum joins from corrosion and hold seals that resist loosening despite vibration.
- Medical Component – Sanitary, high strength washers for equipment that is exposed to contamination.
- Military & Defense – Washers for equipment that require strong, durable components that are corrosion-resistant.
- Architecture – Decorative washers to attach lighting and other decorative fixtures.
Using the latest manufacturing technologies and processes, AccuTrex produces custom stainless steel washers that meet the exacting requirements demanded by our customers.
- Stamping – Stamping is the most common type of stainless steel washer fabrication, especially for larger quantities. Parts are consistent, with high repeatability during production. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. We also maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Laser cutting – Laser cutting produces non-standard OD’s and ID’s to eliminate the need to build tooling. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used to cut washers out of materials that cannot be laser cut, such as laminated materials and red metals (copper and brass). Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Wire EDM cutting – Wire EDM is used for metals that can be difficult to cut or shape with other methods and for washers that require very tight tolerances.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Manufacturing To Your Exact Specifications
AccuTrex works closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high quality standards.
Get In Touch With Us Today For A Quote!
For more information about brass washers and our manufacturing capabilities or if you want a quote, please get in touch with us today.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.