- Request a Quote
AccuTrex manufactures custom washers and shims for all industries. We specialize in specialty shapes and sizes, using a wide range of materials and manufacturing processes to ensure that each part meets your exact specifications. Stamping, laser cutting, wire EDM cutting, and waterjet cutting services are available at our state-of-the-art production plant. Our staff will determine the most effective and efficient manufacturing method for each application. With its full production capabilities, AccuTrex manufactures quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Our custom washers are used in a broad range of applications. Some examples are specialty washers for architectural fastenings, shielding washers for aerospace and military equipment, vibration-absorbing washers for materials handling, motors and compressors and washers used to seal liquid connections in process equipment.
We offer a wide range of materials to meet most applications, including:
- AccuPeel® laminated shim stock
- Carbon steel
- Plastics, including Practi-shim® color coded plastic
- Spring steel
- 304 Stainless steel
- 316 & 316L Stainless steel
Specialty materials available include:
- Exotic alloys
- Laminated materials
Using the latest manufacturing technologies and processes, AccuTrex manufactures precise shapes in complex shapes that meet the exacting requirements demanded by our customers.
- Stamping – Stamping is the most common type of washer fabrication, especially for larger quantities. Parts are consistent, with high repeatability during production. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. We also maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Laser cutting – Laser cutting produces non-standard OD’s and ID’s to eliminate the need to build tooling. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used to cut washers out of materials that cannot be laser cut, such as brass, copper and laminated materials. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Wire EDM cutting – Wire EDM is used for metals that can be difficult to cut or shape with other methods and for washers that require very tight tolerances.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Manufacturing To Your Exact Specifications
AccuTrex works closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high quality standards.
Get In Touch With Us Today For A Quote!
For more information about brass washers and our manufacturing capabilities or if you want a quote, please get in touch with us today.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.