- Request a Quote
AccuTrex manufactures rubber washers for all industrial applications. We specialize in manufacturing custom rubber washers that meet the exact requirements for each job, using stamping, die cutting, and waterjet cutting services.
Our staff works with each application to determine the most effective manufacturing method to meet your needs. AccuTrex provides full production capabilities and can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Rubber is a versatile material that is widely used for insulating and sealing washers. Its natural flexibility, pliability and conformability make it an ideal material for sealing, shock absorbing and insulating applications.
Rubber is available in different compounds, which exhibit valuable properties in addition to rubber’s main properties. Silicone rubber performs well in hot and cold extreme temperatures and is resistance to ozone and UV. EPDM is heat resistant and has excellent dielectric qualities in addition to ozone and electrical protection.
Neoprene rubber weathers well, has high ozone resistance and good oil, petroleum and solvent resistance. Viton®, a trademark of the DuPont Company, exhibits excellent resistance to heat, oil and acids. Nitrile rubber shows high resistance to petroleum, aromatic hydrocarbons and acids. Butyl rubber has high dielectric strengths and heat, acid and chemical resistance. Rubber washers are widely used throughout industry, including the following:
- Compressor – Washers used for vibration absorption and for sealing fluid or liquid connection.
- Electric Motor – Spacers, insulating and shock absorbing washers and seals for fluid or liquid connections.
- Oil & Gas – Washers used as components for equipment exposed to oils and petroleum.
- Petrochemical – Washers for harsh production environments that provide secure seals and insulation.
AccuTrex uses state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and technologies to produces custom rubber washers that meet the exacting requirements demanded by our customers.
- Stamping – Stamping is the most common fabrication process used for rubber washer manufacturing. It is most effective for larger quantity runs and produces consistent parts with high repeatability during production. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. We also maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Laser cutting – Laser cutting produces non-standard OD’s and ID’s to eliminate the need to build tooling. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used to cut washers out of materials that cannot be laser cut, such as brass, copper and laminated materials. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Excellence In Custom Deisgn
AccuTrex is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 certified and employee-owned. We work closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high quality standards.
Get In Touch With Us Today
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.