- Request a Quote
AccuTrex manufactures nylon washers for all industrial applications. We specialize in manufacturing custom washers that are manufactured to meet the exact requirements for each job, offering stamping and waterjet cutting services. To ensure that the parts meet all of your requirements, our staff works with each application to determine the most effective manufacturing method. AccuTrex provides full production capabilities and can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Nylon was the first synthetic polymer developed, and continues to be one of the most widely used polyamides on the market. Its properties include durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and high resistance to molds, mildew, weather and chemicals as well as high resilience. In addition, it is mechanically stable, non-aging and non-flammable. Nylon’s maximum temperature is 200°F.
Industrial Applications For Nylon Washers
Some industrial applications for nylon washers include:
- Medical Component – Washers for equipment that requires high-wear, mold and corrosion resistant and non-flammable components.
- Military & Defense – Washers that exhibit high resistance to chemicals, durability, abrasion resistance and non-flammability.
- Oil & Gas – High-wear and chemical-resistant washers for pumps and other oilfield equipment.
- Petrochemical – Washers for equipment that requires stability, corrosion and chemical resistance and durability.
Using the latest manufacturing technologies and processes, AccuTrex produces custom nylon washers that meet the exacting requirements demanded by our customers.
- Stamping – Stamping is the most common fabrication process for nylon washers, as the parts are consistent, with high repeatability during production. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. In addition, we maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used to cut washers out of materials that cannot be laser cut, such as nylon. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Manufacturing To Your Exact Specifications
AccuTrex works closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high quality standards.
Get In Touch With Us Today For A Quote!
For more information about brass washers and our manufacturing capabilities or if you want a quote, please get in touch with us today.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.