AccuTrex manufactures neoprene gaskets for industrial applications. We specialize in manufacturing custom gaskets to meet each customer’s specific requirements for sizing, durometer and tolerance of the gasket. Our staff works with each application to determine the most effective manufacturing method to ensure the part meets all of your requirements. We have full production capabilities, and can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Neoprene is a black rubber used for industrial and harsh environment applications due to its resistance to oil, petroleum, ozone, heat and sunlight. It is also displays an excellent damage resistance to twisting and flexing. Neoprene also has the ability to work well in temperatures ranging from -30°F to +220°F.
Neoprene gaskets are used for equipment in all industries, including the following:
- Petrochemical – Gaskets for process equipment that are resistant to corrosive fluids and harsh environments.
- Oil & Gas – Sealing gaskets that can withstand harsh environments, such as corrosive fluids and weather extremes, and heavy use.
- Power & Utility – Gaskets for use in compressors, turbines and engines and cable couplings.
- Compressor – High temperature and corrosion-resistant sealing gaskets.
- Steel Mill – Heat-resistant and harsh environment gaskets for processing equipment.
Services & Capabilities
AccuTrex utilizes the latest technologies and manufacturing processes to produce custom neoprene rubber gaskets that meet the requirements demanded by our customers.
- Die cutting – Die cutting allows for exact, complex cutting for custom shapes. Software provides efficient use of materials for high yields and high cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting – Our CNC-controlled water jet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Waterjet cutting allows for precise positioning and a high degree of repeatability for efficient production runs.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex offers two programs to accommodate your production schedules. F.A.S.T.® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. Turnarounds can be as little as one day. DATELOK™ allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Get In Touch With Us Today
AccuTrex is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered and veteran-owned. We work closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high quality standards. Contact Accutrex today to get more information or order your gaskets.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.Click here to Request a Quote
or call : (724) 746-4300