- Request a Quote
AccuTrex fabricates custom gaskets using Armstrong materials. Our custom gaskets are manufactured to meet the specific size and shape requirements for each job. In order to meet your requirements for each part, our staff will determine the most effective and efficient manufacturing method for each application. With its full production capabilities, AccuTrex can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs. Products are DFARS compliant.
Armstrong materials are distributed exclusively by Interface Solutions in the U.S.
Available Armstrong Gasket Materials:
- Rubber, Cork and Fiber Gaskets – CS-301, CN-705
- Rubber/Cork Gaskets – DC-1 00, DC-179, NC-710, NC-757, NC-711
- Sponge Rubber/Cork Gaskets – DK-1 53T
- NBR and SBR Binder Gaskets – N-8090, N-8092 and N-8091
- Thermo-Tork Gaskets – TN-9001 and TS-9013
Armstrong materials are used in fabricating gaskets for a number of industries, as they are excellent general-use materials. Some industrial uses include:
- Compressor – High temperature and corrosion-resistant flange gaskets.
- Material Handling – Gaskets for vibration and shock control.
- Military & Defense – Gaskets to provide shock absorption and gaskets needed for heavy-duty use in harsh environments.
- Electric Motor – Gaskets for shock and vibration control on motor mounts. Corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty gaskets for motor components.
- Packaging – Gaskets used in packaging machinery, including sealing gaskets and foam gaskets for vibration control.
Using state-of-the-art technologies and manufacturing processes, AccuTrex produces custom Armstrong gaskets that meet the requirements demanded by our customers.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting allows for precise positioning during fabricating and a high degree of repeatability for efficient production runs. Our CNC-controlled water jet cutting machinery can accurately cut Armstrong materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Die cutting – Die cutting is an effective manufacturing process for complex and custom shapes with exacting requirements. Software provides efficient use of materials for high yields. High cutting speeds provide fast production and quick delivery. AccuTrex can manufacture to ± .015” tolerances on die-cut parts.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex offers two exclusive order management and delivery services to provide you with effective management of your orders. Our F.A.S.T.® Emergency Delivery Service is an expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Our experienced staff works closely with each customer on each job to ensure that your exact requirements and our high quality standards are met. AccuTrex is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered and veteran-owned. Contact Accutrex today!
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.