- Request a Quote
AccuTrex manufactures aluminum washers for high-strength industrial applications. Our custom washers are manufactured to meet the specific size and shape requirements for each job. AccuTrex offers stamping, laser cutting, waterjet cutting and wire EDM cutting services. Our staff will determine the manufacturing method that is most effective for each application, ensuring that the washer meets all of your requirements. AccuTrex provides full production capabilities and can manufacture quantities from prototype and short run through large production runs.
Aluminum Properties & Features
Aluminum is a widely-used material for components due to its high strength-to-weight ratio, high resistance to corrosion, durability and thermal and electrical conductivity. In addition, it is soft and ductile, making it easy to shape and form. Aluminum combines readily with other elements to form alloys that enhance its properties and make it an ideal material for many applications. Due to its high manufacturing costs, aluminum can appear to be a high-cost material, but the long life and light weight of aluminum components can significantly reduce operating costs, making the overall cost of the component economical.
Industrial Applications For Aluminum Washers
Some industrial applications for aluminum washers include:
- Aerospace – Light-weight washers that are able to withstand high wear conditions and that provide thermal and electrical insulation.
- Electric Motor – Crush washers that provide secure connections for liquids or fluids within the motor and light-weight washers that resist corrosion.
- Military & Defense – Light-weight washers for high-wear and corrosive environments and crush washers that provide secure seals for liquid connections.
- Steel Mill – Washers for corrosive and harsh environments and crush washers for secure connections with liquids or fluids.
Our Manufacturing Capabilities
Using the latest manufacturing technologies and processes, AccuTrex produces custom aluminum washers that meet the exacting requirements demanded by our customers.
- Stamping – Stamping produces consistent parts, with high repeatability during production. It is the most common type of fabrication used for washers, especially for larger quantities. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. In addition, we maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Laser cutting – Laser cutting is used to manufacture aluminum washers that require non-standard OD’s and ID’s, eliminating the need to build tooling. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting – Waterjet cutting is used to cut washers out of materials that cannot be laser cut, such as laminated materials and red metals, such as brass and copper. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Wire EDM cutting – Wire EDM is used for metals that can be difficult to cut or shape with other methods and for washers that require very tight tolerances.
- Guaranteed delivery – AccuTrex’s F.A.S.T. ® Emergency Delivery Service is an exclusive expedited production service for urgent orders. It provides expedited turnarounds, with some orders produced within 24 hours of the order. DATELOK™ is a tool that allows you to lock in the delivery date for your parts, so you can manage delivery of parts to meet your schedule.
Aluminum Manufacturing To Your Exact Specifications
AccuTrex works closely with each client so that each job meets your exact requirements and production is managed to our high quality standards.
Get In Touch With Us Today For A Quote!
For more information about brass washers and our manufacturing capabilities or if you want a quote, please get in touch with us today.
Please note: Any technical data provided is for informational purposes only. Before specifying this material for your application, please verify the material performance against specification sheet provided by material manufacturer.
AccuTrex Products is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 registered, veteran-owned small business.